The UC-CCC Membership and Roles presentation provides a quick overview of the roles and responsibilities of the UC-CCC and its members. It also provides information on meetings and the presentation and review of actions.
The UC-CCC Using CIM presentation is intended to help guide users through the course inventory management (CIM) system. The presentation provides instruction on accessing CIM, editing, approving, and dropping courses in CIM, as well as managing action workflow.
- Digital Education and Learning Technology Applications (DELTA)
- Syllabus Tool (unity login required)
- Office of Undergraduate Courses, Curricula, and Academic Standards (OUCCAS)
- University Courses and Curricula Committee (UCCC)
- Council on Undergraduate Education
- GEP Category Requirements
- GEP Special Topics Course Offering Forms
- Course Inventory Management (CIM) – course look up and course action development page (unity login required).
- CIM Approvers’ Page (unity login required)
- POL 04.25.05 – Equal Opportunity, Non-Discrimination and Affirmative Action Policy
- Also see Equal Opportunity and Equity
- POL 11.35.01 – Code of Student Conduct
- REG 02.20.01 – Academic Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- REG 02.20.07 – Course Syllabus
- REG 02.50.03 – Grades and Grade Point Average
- REG 08.00.11 – Online Course Material Host Requirements